Sorry this article is no longer available, See more shoes from Saucony
Article No: 83226
Saucony: Progrid Guide Men's
- Trainer from Saucony.
- Exterior of a lightweight mesh material that breathes with front lacing.
- Hydrogenator Lining is Sauconys performance of fabrics for apparel, which gives great comfort to the skin and maximizes moisture transfer.
- Inside in fabric.
- Moisturetransporting and antibacterial insole that is breathable and provides added comfort and extra bounce. The insole is removable.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Full length ProGrid Lite is a lighter variant out of Full lenght ProGrid.
- Memory Foam in the heel shapes itself to the achilles tendon and heel and enhances fit by locking the heel better and enables better support at heel strike.
- SRC Impact Zone provides maximum compression in impact and prepares the foot for a smooth transition.
- HRC Strobel Board increases cushioning and step in comfort.
- Dual Density SSL EVA is the most advanced blend of EVA with dual densities that control the degree of pronation, maximizing material recovery and durability while minimizing weight.
- Injected Blown Rubber + is a new material that gives a better grip of a softer slide but best of all is more durable than other rubbers.
- XT-900 Is a carbon rubber outer sole which offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability.
- Weight: 289 grams
Unsure about any of the words above?
Look them up in BRANDOSA.co.uk's dictionary!
Find similar products