Sorry this article is no longer available, See more shoes from Saucony
Article No: 61361
Saucony: Progrid Guide
- Running shoe from Saucony.
- Outer of a light weight mesh-material which breathes with lace up front.
- Hydrator Lining is Saucony's performance fabric which provides comfort against skin and maximizes damp transportation.
- Inner of textile.
- Damp transporting and antibacterial inner sole which breathes and gives increased comfort and extra bounce. Inner sole is removable.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Full length ProGrid Lite is a lighter variant of Full length ProGrid.
- Memory Foam shapes itself after the Achilles tendon and increases fit by better securing the heel and allowing increased support by hälisättning.
- SRC Impact Zone gives maximum compression on impact and prepares the foot for a soft transition.
- HRC Strobel Board Increases cushioning and comfort on the instep.
- Dual Density SSL EVA is the most advanced mix of EVA with double densities which control the degree of pronation, maximizes materials recovery and durability while minimizing weight.
- Injected Blown Rubber+ is a new material which gives a better grip and softer projection. This is also more durable than other rubber.
- XT-900 is a carbon rubber outer sole which offers exceptional friction without compromising sustainability.
- Weight: 289 g.
Unsure about any of the words above?
Look them up in BRANDOSA.co.uk's dictionary!
Find similar products