Sorry this article is no longer available, See more shoes from Saucony
Article No: 83225
Saucony: Powergrid Triumph Wmn's
- Trainer from Saucony.
- Exterior of a lightweight mesh material that breathes.
- Inside of fabric.
- Moisture-wicking and antibacterial inner soles and breathable for added comfort and extra bounce. The insole is removable.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Power Grid PowerFoam provides 20% more energy return! Otherwise it is a single moulded foam that applies. All to create the most flexible shoe as possible.
- Sauc-Fit is a new system that surrounds the arch and instep to provide an optimum fit and it provides superior heel grip.
- Impact Interface cushions and isolates heel impact.
- SRC Impact Zone provides maximum compression of impact and prepares the foot for a smooth transition.
- Injected Blown Rubber + is a new material that gives a better grip, a softer step but best of all is that it is more durable than other rubbers.
- XT-900 is a carbon rubber outsole which offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability.
- Weighs 272g.
Unsure about any of the words above?
Look them up in BRANDOSA.co.uk's dictionary!
Find similar products