Sorry this article is no longer available, See more shoes from Kavat
Kavat: Ecologic Herja (36-40)
Try at home!
Price include free tracked delivery with Parcel Force in 2-3 days.
30 days to decide
Article No: 63855
Kavat: Ecologic Herja (36-40)
- Boot from Kavat.
- Made of Swedish vegetable tanned leather and suede.
- Zip on the inside of shaft and sturdy toe and heel grip which stabilises and protects the foot.
- Lined inner of wool, removable inner sole of wool and cushioning midsole for extra comfort.
- Outer sole of rubber with good grip and rollover.
- Ecologically and enviromentally certified shoe completely free from chrome, PTFE and other fluorinated hydrocarbons.
- Care: Dry of with damp cloth and coat inside with wax based shoe cream to protect and preserve the shoe and leather.
- Buying these shoes helps you to reduce water and air polution. Damaging substances have been avoided and the least amount of environmental impact possible is guaranteed.
- Interior dimensions:
- EU36 (235mm)
- EU37 (242mm)
- EU38 (249mm)
- EU39 (255mm)
- EU40 (261mm)
Find similar products
At Brandosa, we want our customers to get the perfect fit; first time, every time! And in order for you to get the right fit we recommend that you measure your feet and use the size guide below to find the appropriate size.
To accurately measure your feet we recommend the following steps:
- Place a blank sheet of paper on the floor against a wall and grab a pen
- Put your bare foot on the piece of paper, with your heel against the wall
- Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper and then measure this distance
- It is important to measure both feet as people quite often have different length feet
- Use the measurement of your bigger foot when choosing the appropriate size
For example, if you are male and your foot is 27cm long, we recommend you choose a UK8 or EU42. Sometimes this will not be a perfect fit for all shoes as sizing guidelines differ between manufacturers , but it is a good guide if you haven't had the opportunity to get to know the fit and sizing of a particular model or brand.
Quite often manufacturer do not provide UK sizes for their shoes and this may mean that we provide only a EU sizes on our website. If you find a shoe that only has an EU size provided, we also recommend you use the size chart below to convert the EU into a UK size. EU sizes don't always convert perfectly to UK sizes as the scales are different and you may find that two EU sizes correspond to a UK size. In these situations we recommend you can either buy two pairs and send back the ones which do not fit as well, or just use your experience to judge which size will be most appropriate.
Most importantly, Brandosa offer free shipping and returns for 30 days on all purchases so you if you do not get the perfect fit you can always return your shoes for exchange or a refund at no cost.
|Foot Length (cm)||25||25.5||26||26.5||27||27.5||28||28.5||29||29.5||30||30.5||31|
|Foot Length (cm)||22||22.5||23||23.5||24||24.5||25||25.5||26||26.5||27||27.5||28|
|Foot Length (cm)||14||14.5||15||15.5||16||16.5||17||17.5||18||18.5||19||19.5||20||20.5||21|
BRANDOSA.co.uk Size Filter
In order to make it easy to find what shoes are available in your size BRANDOSA.co.uk has a Size Filter which allows you to filter search results to only include shoes in certain sizes.
UK = British Size
EU = European Size
US = American Size
Free Delivery at Brandosa!
When you make an order from BRANDOSA.co.uk you never have to pay for any delivery costs! Unlike other web sites that have lots of rules and regulations when it comes to delivery, at BRANDOSA.co.uk it is always free and we even provide GLS/Parcel Force tracking on every order for your peace of mind. Once an order is shipped from our warehouse we will provide a Delivery Confirmation email with the GLS/Parcel force Tracking code and you can sit back, relax and track your order right to your door! No stress, no hassle, and no cost!
Free Returns at Brandosa!
Our service doesn't just end when you receive your shoes either; we also offer free returns on all our products! We allow you 30 days to decide if you want to keep your shoes and if you decide that you would like a refund, just contact Customer Service to schedule a pick up by Parcel Force, free of charge!!
For more details on our Returns Policy please click here.
We understand that you want to receive your shoes as quickly as possible so we make sure all orders are delivered to your door within between 2-3 working days. If you have not received your order in this time please check the status of your order on your My Account Page or send our Customer Service Team and email at .
Tracked by GLS/Parcel Force
For your convenience, we offer Tracking on all our orders so you always know exactly where your order is from the moment it leaves our warehouse in Sweden to the moment it arrives at your door. You can check the status of your order on your My Account Page and you will also receive a GLS/Parcel Force Tracking number in you delivery info email which you can use to track your order. Please visit the GLS/parcel Force track & trace website
Please note that it may take a few hours for your GLS/Parcel Force tracking number to register in the system after you receive it in the shipping confirmation email.