Terms for the Competition
- The prize can be used to purchase goods from BRANDOSA.co.uk, and is valid for a period of three months from the point of issue from Brandosa.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other goods, or services.
- Any taxes are to be paid by the winner.
- Brandosa may be required to report personal details and prize amounts of competition winners to the relevant tax authorities.
- To enter the competition you must be at least 18 years old.
- The competition is not open to employees of Brandosa or Brandosa partners.
- The entrant is not required to purchase anything from BRANDOSA.co.uk in order to participate in the competition. li>
- The entrant gives permission for their answer to be shown on BRANDOSA.co.uk as well as their first name and home city. Li>
- The entrant agrees to receive mailings, information and offers from BRANDOSA.co.uk. li>
- The entrant can unsubscribe at any time from the mailings, but will no longer participate in the competition if they unsubscribe. li>
- The entrant must provide correct information, and the provided e-mail address must belong to the entrant. li>
- The entrant can only participate in each weekly competition with one e-mail address. Answering the question multiple times will not increase the chances of winning. Li>
- If an entrant enters multiple answers into the same competition, the entrant's most recent answer will be used. li>
- One winning entry will be randomly selected each week from all the received entries.
- Each weekly competition closes on Sunday and the winner will be notified during the following week.
- The jury consists of members of Brandosa staff and the decision made by the jury cannot be appealed.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail and if the winner cannot be contacted a new winner will be selected based on the same selection criteria.
Necessary Information to Obtain Prize
- The winning entrant will be required be Brandosa to provide their first initial from last name, age, city in order to receive their prize.
- The winning entrant also agrees that Brandosa can use their first name, first initial from last name, age, city and winning answer on BRANDOSA.co.uk without any further compensation.
- Brandosa will not sell any person information of any entrants or winners.
- Brandosa handle personal information in accordance with the Digital Protection Act.For more details please see: terms and conditions.